2014 Porsche Cayman
Last of the flat six engines
Date Posted: March 2, 2018
By Zack Spencer
The Porsche Cayman with a flat-six engine is the end of an era in Porsche design
Now that Porsche has moved to turbocharged 4-cylinder engines in the Cayman and Boxster line, the last of the flat-six era cars will surely be desirable. This is 2014 model so it has all of the body upates, including modern looking headlamps and tail lamps, larger side air intakes compared to older models. This era of Cayman ended in 2016, so this lightly used example is attractive with such low KMs on the clock.
Feel free to email if you have a question.
Odometer: 17,000 km
Exterior Color: Basalt Black Metallic
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Engine: 2.7 litre flat 6
Power: 275 hp
- heated steering wheel
- 19-inch Cayman S wheel
- deletion of model designation
- Bi-Xenon lighting system with Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- leather package
- leather package with partial leather seats Black
- sports seats, electrical (14-way) with memory package
- premium package in conjunction w/sports seats
- infotainment package with sound package plus
- Porsche crest embossed on head restraints
Two owner Canadian car with no accidents. Service is up to date.
Interested in this vehicle?
Drop me a line and I will get back to you with further details of this vehicle.