1995 Porsche 993 Cabriolet
Last of the air-cooled
Date Posted: March 18, 2018
By Zack Spencer
The Porsche 993 is an icon, the last of the air-cooled Porsche 911s.
Odometer: 53,000 miles
Exterior Color: Black
Interior: Cashmere Leather
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Engine: 3.6 litre flat six
Power: 265 hp
Inspection and service just completed:
- FULL TOP END REBUILD!
- new piston rings and through bolt seals
- full gasket set replacement
- replaced leaking oil lines
- cylinder head work including new intake and exhaust valve guides
- new distributor caps, distributor rotors, ignition wire set and spark plugs
- new A/C compressor
- replaced all belts
- new oil and filter
- new fuel pump and new fuel filter
- replaced both rear control arms
- installed steering rack brace
- new sound deadening pad for engine compartment
- new Continental Extreme Contact DW tires
Just spent over $20,000 on this clean, no accident car!
Car is ready to go!
Interested in this vehicle?
Drop me a line and I will get back to you with further details of this vehicle.